Community Services Category
Naracoorte Lucindale Tourist Information Centre
The Naracoorte Visitor Information Centre is seeking community minded members to volunteer their time at the centre for a few hours per week (may include weekends).
If you are interested in volunteering your time or would like further information please contact Council on 8762 2133 or the Visitor Information Centre on 8762 1399.
Naracoorte boasts world famous attractions such as:
- The World Heritage Listed Naracoorte Caves and
- Wonambi Fossil Centre
- Theseasonal Bool Lagoon Wetlands
- The Sheep's Back Museum-an award winning wool industry museum and craft shop
- The Mini Jumbuk factory-a viewing gallery is open daily
- Bournes' Bird Museum, Yugilbar Wood Gallery and the Naracoorte Art Gallery will add to the visitor's experience.
Naracoorte is central to some of Australia's most famous premium wine growing regions, Coonawarra, Padthaway and the new emerging premium wine region of Wrattonbully.
Come and savour the experience!
Click "View Map" above to see our Location map